Wednesday, March 25, 2009

O Sanam...

Ever since I picked up Guitar it was my dream to play this song, my favourite. Since the day I have heard this song which goes back to I don’t remember exactly but definitely more than 10 years , I think there have been hardly few days in that span of time on which I have not sang or hummed this song....So I am feeling quite great, quite ecstatic to have finally started playing it :) :) :) :)
I am experiencing emotions similar to what people in Virgin mobile Ads show like the guy who finds out he has passed his college exam when majority has failed and he looks everywhere and couldn’t find a single soul to tell or share , he just don’t know what to do, whom to call.....I am feeling same :) :) :) :)....So I thought who better than my blog :) which has always been there to listen to my emotions :)


From today onwards along with singing it loudly , I will play it too ...Yippie......:) :) :) :)

Thanks a lot God :) :) :) :)

O Sanam, teri Mohabbat Ki Kasam....MmmmHmmmmmmmm......... :) :) :) :) :)

4 comments:

  1. hahah....great yaar....too good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am proud of you :) .. hum logon ko zaroor sunana:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Congrats yaar! I can understand how excited u must be to share it wid sm1 n not gettin anyone.
    When u mentioned d song, I remember u humming it in the conference room! hehehe!
    Memoirs!
    Good...baki gaane bhi bajana seekh le. Will definitely listen to 'em sm day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Siddhartha : Thanks

    @Sehar - Thanks and yes after playing it I have gained some confidence so will definitely play it someday.

    @Su - Thanks you remember that conference hall humming (actually you must have heard it many a times as you were always at whispering distance)..and sure will play some someday.

    ReplyDelete