Friday, November 13, 2009

Week that it was...

Well this was arguably one of the best week of my life. The week which may turn out to be the one which may change my life for good. Well it started with a two day training. Behavioral Trainings in my organization has a lovely flair. It brings people from different departments and line of work under the same roof and then indulges them into activities which not only gel them together but also makes them feel so comfortable with each other. Then came Wednesday. Don't know what happened or what I did differently but no doubt I may never forget it. The next two days turned out so different. Although professionally quite hectic but personally I never felt or behaved so differently. Nothing ground breaking happened but nevertheless it was good and hope it remains so.

1 comment: