Thursday, June 17, 2010

Firsts continued ...

Sorry for such an abrupt and random updates... Actually most of the times I don't get time to write or don't feel like writing.

So yesterday for the first time in my life I attended a pop concert. It was fun to be there although I was there only for 15-20 minutes.

Got drenched in rain in the night while coming back from dinner. i don't know when was the last time I got drenched fully even in India.

A musical festival is going on here in the office ...(the pop concert was not part of it..it happened somewhere outside)...so today I attended one session during lunch time and there was a group who sang some song which was melodious. Then there was group, most probably from outside ST who performed with drums, a lot of different size of trumpets, etc It was quite a crazy group and were performing quite weird acts with the instruments but nevertheless it was quite fun.

It has stopped raining...people said quite unusual to rain at this time of the year....hopefully the weather will clear up and I will be able to see some local sites in Grenoble which I am yet to see..

Anyways not much time before I land back in India :)

No comments:

Post a Comment