Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Twilight - Eclipse

“When we were five, they asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up. Our things were answers like astronaut, president, or in my case, princess… When we were ten, they asked us again. We answered - rock star, cowboy, or in my case, gold medalist… But now that we’ve grown up, they want a more serious answer. Well, how about this… Who the hell knows? This isn’t a time to make hard and fast decisions. This is the time to make mistakes. Take the wrong train and get stuck somewhere chill. Fall in love - a lot. Major in philosophy because there’s no way to make a career out of that. Change your mind. Then change it again because nothing is permanent. So make as many mistakes as you can. That way, someday, when they ask again what we want to be… We won’t have to guess. We’ll know.”


Well I watched new movie in the Twilight series , Eclipse, few weeks back and although the movie was so so but there was this graduation day speech in the movie which was given by Jessica (female protaganist's friend) which was really rocking.

I was straight away moved by this and although we din't get the opportunity to do what all is said in this but I want that every person who is graduating or will graduate shoule read it and follow it.

9 comments:

  1. This is not there in the original book...must have been added in the movie later. But, indeed it's a really nice message and everyone should try and follow it, no matter at graduation or at 50 yrs of age. Coz, it's never too late to learn from your mistakes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. batao apne hi blog pe anonymous comment chala jaata hai...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, you totally rock Daydreamer, everything you post inspires me thank you. I really dont like twilight but I supppose you can learn very important things from that series huh?. Well, keep me posted. luv!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read your comment, so I gotta say something back now. I'm from Sri-Lanka so I used to live quite close to where you are now. Right now I live in London.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, i put a comment on my ' have it YOUR way' post. I want you to check it out. Oh and. Post more, don't just spend your time reading others get your feelings out. luv!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ya I did check that and yes I need to post too :) Just being little lazy :)

    ReplyDelete