Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Six years completed...

I wrote this mail to my college batch group on the sixth anniversary of our meeting each other. This was on the day when I was starting a lot of things afresh and with a positive frame of mind. So I just thought I will write a mail to my group about the six years that have passed and how great it felt to meet all of them..
Although this mail din't find much takers but I still felt good as I was happy to do something I really wanted to do...So here is the mail
August 2 , 2002 a bunch of young people joined a college in anticipation of coming to a new world out of school, a place where they will learn stuffs that will be instrumental in determining where they will be standing when they graduate. They were filled with dreams and hopes in their eyes. With the desire to break and make rules and primarily enjoy life.

And in the next four years , we fulfilled some of those dreams.

I don't know what we achieved in these last six years but one thing I am sure about is the relations that we all build.

Although some of us knew each other from before but most of us were strangers to each other.

Initially we all were little hesistant, I am saying this because I don't remember much of our first year apart from the ragging and workshops, which were new experiences.
But I guess we all clicked from second year on wards and once we started we never looked back.

Over the six years we developed some very close relations, some good relations, broke some hearts(just assuming we had), healed some, laughed together, cried together, fought together(did we ?), came together, lost together,partyed together, danced together, enjoyed together, invested time together, argued together, studied together(ya we did this too :) ).

Some have bonded very strongly and have developed bonds stronger then the one created by Fevicol and some are still bonding but overall we came to know the meaning of friends i.e. Forever till I ends.

I think we shared different-different aspects of friendship with each other. We became guides for each other, inspirations for some, motivations for many, we learned from each other's achievements, from each others mistakes. Apart from pen, copy , assignments, food etc we shared ourselves with each other.

Initially I thought I will write lets moan for 2 mins on this day ...lol ..just kidding ..

Lets feel happy for these six years that have gone by.

So guys thats it I guess I need to stop otherwise I will keep on writing..got up at 7 on saturday morning to write this.. lol

If possible lets share some of the moments that we lived in those four years, may be good, may be bad, may be we can share some pictures, some incidents, something we learned, something we forgot...anything.

I would have started myself but seriously I am still searching for an incident worth starting with... although all are worthy of mentioning :) but I just want to think little more over them so that I can come up with some chronological order which I can build up.

So enjoy life ...take care

1 comment:

  1. Comments posted on previous blog link

    My interpretation said...

    nice initiative jana
    1:06 AM

    ReplyDelete