Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Problem - I

The basic problem with ME is that I preview things to happen in a certain way. I construct the incidents that are going to happen in future in my mind. Play the conversation that is going to happen, the sequence , what words will be said, what things will be done , what way they will be done and rehearse all these things zillions of time in my head. So my mind rewinds that video and when the actual moment comes it EXPECTS that video to unwind.

But 99.9999% times it won't and it shouldn't. So irrespective of what happened, how good that incident went or how worse it was, there will be sense of disappoinment.

Solution -

1. Stop thinking and expecting (Most of them say this) but I love to think and expect.

2. Take control of the situation, that will atleast let me play my part the way I thought..sounds interesting

2 comments:

  1. whoa...this indeed is a problem :)...does this happen in ur day to day life ...i mean daily or jus on special occasions ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These can be any situation about which I know before hand or which happen in a routine or in short which are bound to happen for sure...thankfully the things about which I don't know are still safe :)

    ReplyDelete