Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hazaroon Khwahishen Aisi

I don't know whether it only happens with me or its just a coincidence. Every time I am eager to know about something I find that unknowingly things I do are someway or other get related to that. 
Like for example ever since the Naxal activities have become so wide spread I thought about reading more about their history, who are they? Or how they came into existence, whats their motive etc. So this monday I just started watching Hazaroon Khwahishen Aisi having heard that its a nice movie without even knowing whats its all about and to my surprise I found it to be related to naxals. Although I was disappointed with the story as it din't give much insight about the topic but nevertheless it posed so many questions about them. I know movies can never give you the correct insight but I always believe that for people who are ignorant or don't know much about many things it atleast give them a picture that they should explore. In all a so so movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment