Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy Women's Day

Just where I get down from my office bus there is a small shop which sells cigrates, bettle leaves (paan) etc and some confectioneries like Wafers. So many times I had thought of purchasing some for home but never did and infact once I was almost on the verge of buying but on not finding my favorite flavour (Lays's Cream and Onion) I decided otherwise . So today when I got down I noticed that they had it and so I thought taking one packet home.
 
Out of all the people in my family (we are 4 in the family), I knew that one person who will love it the most is my Mother. And I was overwhelmed by her sweet reactions. She started having it little later as she was making tea but the moment she had one she liked it a lot and till the time the last bit of it was engulfed she kept on telling "How tasty it is, isn't it? We are having it after such a long time. There is so less in it" and similar child-like reactions. All in all she was quite happy and as a result so was I :)

I was quite glad  to make  her happy especially since today is International Women's Day :)

5 comments: