Friday, April 1, 2011

Yellow......

The problem I have with most of the people who are close to me is that whenever I discuss anything thats bothering me with them , they always jump to provide me a solution. But I on the other hand is just looking for someone to listen me out. I am not saying they don't have the right to give their opinion but the moment they start giving it I feel as if they are judging me. Honestly I feel that the only person who can help me out is myself and the only person who has a solution is me. So when I am opening up to someone else its not for the practical approach which I myself very much capable of providing myself but its more for the emotional support.

My friend tells me that I have changed for good in the sense that I no longer get irritated with few particular things but the point is that now I don't want to show that iritation to others. Earlier it was because I wanted them to understand but now I have realised that I fail to make people understand me.
 
PS: Why Yellow??? Was listening to this lovely song by Cold Play while publishing this post.

2 comments:

  1. Its a b'ful song..amazing guitar like all coldplay songs have..

    i know sometimes we just want to say things..dont want any solution..just say them..do it all the time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Point noted !! I guess now we have reached the stage where even if we like to propose solutions there arent any ...lol.. so no issues

    ReplyDelete