Thursday, May 13, 2010

Expressions ...

Nowadays when I read books I let my expressions flow without paying any attention to where I am, whether I am reading in a public place surrounded by strangers or sitting somewhere more private. And these expressions are varied at times. 

Sometimes I smile when I read something which is either funny or reminds me of something. Sometimes I give a sigh if I encounter something that is tragic. I laugh too at times if it is hilarious but most of the time its the smile. I forget that may be someone might see, which seldom happens. In fact due to human tendency I sometimes deliberately let them flow for others to notice. But most of the time it comes out naturally.

2 comments:

  1. "In fact due to human tendency I sometimes deliberately let them flow for others to notice"

    like the truth in this line :D

    ReplyDelete