Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Whistling :-)

I just put a status on Facebook that I want to whistle along with the song I am listening but couldn't because of my surroundings.

So it just reminds me of an incident which I wanted to share since long.

One day I was driving and my mom n dad were there with me and some song was playing on radio so I started whistling along with it. Although I thought that when I was kid and used to do something similar my dad always used to scold me but now I thought it should be fine as I am an adult now :-). So I continued whistling. I don't remember whether it was the next day or some days later but we three were watching some Bengali sitcom and in one of the scene the guy, around my age, came to the room in which his dad was sitting and started whistling and suddenly my Mom commented something "Nejer babar samne whistling korche" meaning "How can he whistle in front of his dad?". And the previous days incident came to my mind and I felt so embarrassed. Although its another matter that I have still not stopped doing it :-)

4 comments:

  1. The best part of your blog is - you share things close to your heart - you wishes,fantasies,dreams,thought process,fears,weaknesses and strengths.For these are certain things,that require a man/woman of substance to acknowledge.
    Kudos:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha ha ...Thanks a ton yaar. Means a lot to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha...maine bhi try kia tha...dad ne to nahi but mom ne hi suna dia .."band kar":P

    ReplyDelete