Friday, May 21, 2010

What to talk about?

Sometimes I wish I could be invisible so that I could sit around conversing people and find out what exactly they are talking about. I feel so deprived of things on which I can converse with people. I think I am the quietest guy ever who seldom has anything to talk about. Its not that I don't know about things. I do. Its just what to talk about is missing. I can't even think of anything to talk about with someone whom I am meeting after a long time. This makes me think I am pretty bore :-(

2 comments:

  1. :( i also think so...and here in mba everyone talks so much..."enjoys" so much...sense sarcasm in the quotes...i also think i am bore ..and then i listen to "mai aisa kyun hun :P"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha ....Main aisa kyun hun ..lol

    ReplyDelete