Tuesday, August 17, 2010

God n Me ...

 
 
Will recall some lines that had been characteristic of my life earlier too and today too these are finding it hard to leave me alone

"Aaj phir dil ne ek tamanna ki, Aaj phir dil ko humne samjhaya"

"Aadmi aadmi se milta hai, par dil yahan kisi kisi se milta hai. Bhul jaata hun uska har ek sitam, wo kuch is saadgi se milta hai"

Of late myself and God has developed a funny relation too. Every now n then God plays small jokes with me and the worst part is that God never leaves me any option other than to laugh along.

One thing I can't do in bus, unlike others, is to fall asleep. I really long to sleep in bus so that I can pass those dreaded minutes as soon as possible but I am seldom able to do so , be it morning or evening. So today as I was feeling little heavy in my head I tried and by God's grace I started feeling sleepy. But as God's wish when I was floating on the threshold of sleep just then my phone rang. And it was someone whom I can label as the last person whose call I ever expect and that too about something totally unexpected. And after forget sleeping I can't even sit easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment