Thursday, August 12, 2010

New Look ...

Of late I have started surfing other people's (read people I don't know) blog again. And after seeing and reading those, I have realized that even though I am going to complete 300 posts soon but I am no where near being called a blogger.

Lets forget about the content and the huge number of followers they have , the way they have structured and presented their posts is really commendable.

So I have too decided that I will now start presenting my posts in a better way. To start with I will start putting a photo along with my posts and will try to make sure that most of them are clicked by me. In that way I will also be able to fulfil my desire of capturing moments myself. I will start using a new tag "My Clicks" in those posts so that people can now that I have myself clicked those. Plus I will update most of the already published posts too with the photos.



Also I will try to increase the followership of my blog but for that I think I really need to work on the content I write about.

Anyways I do plan to write a lot from now onwards.

So fasten your seat belts and enjoy the burpy ride :)

5 comments:

  1. Turning professional, haan ;).I have a few suggestions here :
    ->If its more followership and exposure you want in writing,personal experiences will be the last thing people will like to read, unless and until its either really humorous or really informative - like if you travelled some place , or read some great book.If its the later,lets say about a book, then generally our tendency is to put only what we thought about the book,but if we really want it to be appealing to mass , and make people bookmark you for books' reviews- then it should be complete with plot,genre,author's bg info,sprinkled with your own opinions.About travelling,some helpful infor and tips should always accompany
    ->Photos and tagging is a great idea :)
    ->One can also keep one blog for personal experiences to keep writing a personal fulfillment and start a separate blog specifically on some topic ...but then multiple blogs divides ur followership, so its a trade off
    ->Reading other blogs and taking cues is a great idea

    ->Book reading takes one a great way in writing

    Thats all for now from a great writer and a superhit blogger ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTw the pic is really cool :).Keep going and you 'll find your path :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. Thanks for the Valuable suggestions. :)

    Well I think your point on people not interested in reading personal thoughts depends on who your followers are ...If it comprises of your friends or people who know you personally then they will(may :)) cherish your those thoughts and yes the masses you mentioned I agree may not be that interested (But completely not in agreement with that as I myself read such people's blog).

    May be my thought is somewhere caught between what I want to share and what people might like to read :)

    I agree on book reviews and travel logs...but again I think don't want that kind of follower ship

    I know too many filters but after reading your suggestions I somewhere feel by followers I don't mean masses, may be some light readers :)

    So may not be trying to be a professional but somewhat better than a novice :)

    Thanks once again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg...one superhit blogger and one "soon to be" popular blogger ki conversation :P

    anyways...i personally feel that for mass appeal it has to be really funny...because people often like reading funny stuff.. mai to serious stuff bhi padh leta hoon..but generally log blogs padhte hai time pass ko.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nahi yaar I agree ki haan people like funny stuff more but I guess log serious and to the point cheeze bhi pasand karte hai...Just I feel people don't like reading lengthy posts.

    ReplyDelete