Thursday, August 5, 2010

I don't want to go to school ...

Every morning when I wait for my friend in front of my apartment , I can see a bunch of children waiting with their mothers for their school buses. So among those kids there are a couple of brothers one of whom has just started going to school. So everyday he comes down crying and wailing. Although he doesn't speak much but I can sense him saying I don't want to go to school. So this reminds me of my school days. When I too just started going to school, my mother used to take me there and I too used to cry saying I don't want to go. Later I don't remember crying :-D but I guess barring some days I always used to wish aaj chutti ho jae bhagwan? (Please make it a holiday god). I loved my school friends and spending time with them but like most I think I too used to dread getting up so early in the morning for the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment