Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Done with it...

I know I have messed it big time. I know I have done a lot of mistakes in that relation. I have been immature, I have been a psycho. I know she does not need me at all. She is ok with how things are. I know I have screwed it up by being in love with her, by thinking that we are the best of friends, by aspiring for an exclusive relation. Over the last 2 years and half I have tried a lot to convince myself I don't need her and I have reached a level where yes I am better but yet not fully over her. But since I think I have to live in her vicinity for long so now I really want to get done with the way I have been living since last 2 years. I want to live happily.

2 comments:

  1. hey, soz to here that. But let me get the story straight. You love someone but she does not feel the same way about you? SO YOU ARE TRYING TO FORGET HER???!?!?! As long as you listen to this ( which I learnt form a manga ) you will probably be able to advance in life.
    Try make yourself a better man for your lovers to come, if it is too painful to forget her, become good enough for her to accept you. Remember love is forever not for when you feel like it, love is for your sake, not for anyone else, love is like little beads on a necklace, collect your loves and look back at them for advice. hope this helps ou!! LUV!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be able to love again, fall in love again, pain is pains best cure. luv!!

    ReplyDelete