Saturday, November 20, 2010

Great sporting day :)

One of the great sporting day. First Sania Mirza enters semi final of tennis singles event at Asian Games. Then India beats Pakistan in Hockey. Then most of Indian Boxers make it to semi final of their perspective events in Asian Games. Indian cricket team reduces New Zealand to 127/7. Then in the evening first Tottenham Hotspurs comes from behind to defeat Arsenal in Premier League , then ManU defeats Wigan with Rooney back on field and at the end the icing on the cake, Chelsea loses enabling ManU equal them on points and be at top of the table. All in all a nice day for me to relax after almost two hectic weeks at office. Tomorrow will go to watch a movie with Mom n Dad :)

2 comments:

  1. I don't do sports so I don't think I have anything to say about that. But going to watch a movie with your mum and dad, that sounds like a hell lotta fun. Im actually sorta suprised that someone your age ( no offense, I'm not calling you old ) woyld still go places with their parents. I didn't think that people like that exsisted any more. I admire you. YOU ARE AMAZING!! LUV!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya thats one thing I noticed missing from your long list of talents i.e.sports.

    Well I don't know about others but I do love going out with my parents and you know the excitement that my Mom shows on watching films at theatre is worth experiencing everytime. :)

    ReplyDelete