Thursday, November 4, 2010

I love dogs....

Well this story dates back to a long time back when I was learning guitar. So my guitar tutor had a dog who was quite dear to him. So one day when I went to class my tutor's father told me that today there won't be any class as he is quite upset as his dog has died. His father told me that the whole night he was awake sitting with the dog talking n embracing him. I was touched as well as I thought wow a man n dog's relation is indeed a beautiful one and although I couldn't experience it when I was a kid but now since I do feel quite alone and as they say a dog is man's best friend so I definitely should get one. So I went home and told my mom about my wish. She very cutely discarded the idea stating that Either it will be her or the dog who will live in the house. I din't push much as I realised that since she will be the one who will be mostly home and have to take care of the dog so there is no point in going ahead if she is not at all willing.

I love the way a dog and man care for each other . The way they communicate with each other without having to utter a single word. The way they hug, walk along etc.


When I was a kid I never longed for a dog because of their average living time which is around 10-12 years. I knew that I will get very much attached to my dog and the very idea of departing from them makes me feel sad, so it will be really difficult for me to get in term with his death.Thats why I never liked the idea of living with something which leaves you so early.


Nevertheless looks tough for me to have one now but I hope if I ever have kids and they want to have one I will try to be supportive :)


Apart from a dog I don't think I would like to have any other animal as pet. 


PS: Sorry I could not find the photo of the puppy I clicked once and as I mentioned earlier that will try to add a self clicked pic with every post of mine so I will update it later :)

3 comments:

  1. Such a shame you couldn't get a pet. I unserstand about how you fee; about parting being hard, but I personally think that as a human, you are born to feel things and you have to exept that and cherish that since it is our only sighn of humanity. Not trying to give you a lecture, but seriously get a hold of yourself. ARE YOU HUMAN?? If you are, then, you should endure pain and suffering, sadness and heart ache so you can feel the happiness and joy around you. Think of life this way, sorrow and pain is a mist and if you can trust, then you will be able to see through the mist and there will be a warm fire of happiness and hope waiting for you, with all the people you love.
    FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE, REMEMBER THAT AND LIVE YOU LIFE TO THE FULLEST. LUV!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..... I am glad to read that...Good to know that you believe like that :)

    Keep believing and enjoy life to the fullest :)

    ReplyDelete