Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Procrastinating ....

There are so many things that I think of doing everyday but I always procrastinate.

I have to:

  • Play my guitar and pick up something new on it.  - Good thing is that I can still play all the old stuff that I know.
  • Get my bicycle repaired and ride it daily - Hmmmm.
  • Exercise - something that will make my mom so happy.
  • Try to learn dance myself - Or atleast join some dance class.
  • Learn and practice Sketching from online tutorials - I told my folks that I will sketch the running horse that they were fidning so hard to buy. But I din't and they bought it from the market :(
  • Ofcourse write my blog - My cell phone broke down so I am currently using my older cell phone and GPRS is not working on it :( So that puts a break on whatever little micro blogging I was doing.

For almost a month I have been continously working at office well past my office time so that again gives me a lot of excuse for not doing any of the stuff I wrote above.

But thank god despite all this, one thing I am able to do religiously is read some novels, which reminds me that it has been long since I updated about the books that I have read/reading.

Good that gives me a certain topic to write about :). So see you soon.

3 comments:

  1. idiot!! BAKA!!! Don't give up!! Dance classes should not even be tried unless you have the passion which knowing you, you probably do. Drawingnow.com is a good site to learn how to draw and yes from before you are right, anime and manga characters have BIG eyes but depends on the person who draws it, or in other words it depends on the style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best! btw, I didn't know you have an inclination towards sketching too! :P Great! Do post if u make something.

    ReplyDelete