Saturday, December 11, 2010

Nothing important but still...

I don't know but I feel both sad as well as contented that she din't wish me today. I am not feeling angry but at the same time I don't know I want to not-complain but share with someone. I know she might have forgotten it and I deserve to be forgotten. And its not that she is the only one who hasn't wished but somehow all my expectations n wishes are most from her even after everything.

The worst is I don't even have the right to complain to her  :( :( :( :(

4 comments:

  1. it's easy to say that I've let it go, but very difficult to 'actually' let it go. I hope you get over with it soon.
    btw, belated happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh ! :(...can understand to some extent...hope things get better whichever way possible

    ReplyDelete
  3. happened to visit your blog..., though did'nt read much but could get hold on the gist that it was your birthday and your most awaited wish did not come through..it's part and parcel of life.can only say , try to take as it comes..and here's lots of wishes for your just belated birthday from the whole blogger world..god bless

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sid- Ya they are better dude..

    @Mita - Thanks for both visting and your wishes...

    ReplyDelete