Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Phool - III

Some more flower shots from my society garden....

Cockscumb Crested

Marigold I
Marigold Close up


Marigold II




Loved this shot...

The gardener has planted some sunflowers and they have now blossomed as spring is approaching....


Sunflower II
Sun Flower I




Another unknown flower that is growing in small pots in the garden...




And finally I got the name of this flower which I shared in my last post on flower which I liked a lot... This is Poppy and right now its growing in large number in my society and I plan to shoot more of it pretty soon.....

Poppy I

Poppy II

Poppy III

Poppy IV

To be continued ... :)

3 comments:

  1. 1. Y don't u start a photo blog for ur photos. It'll keep things clearer and you will not need to write anything. Let the snaps do the talking :)
    2. Y have u stopped writing!? It's been long since you wrote anything. No updates about books, travelogues, life, job...miss that too.
    Nonetheless, keep posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Photo blog is definitely on cards :)

    Well I am going to be gifted a DSLR in April and after that a lot of things in life are going to be changed..... :) (I know Sounds like an excuse :) )

    But I don't think it will be photos without a description as I am more interested in the story than the photo itself like for example for flowers, apart from their picture I am equally interested in finding their names, their unique characteristic..anything interesting about them...so even if I go for a photo blog , they will for sure carry a description (ideally a story) about those photos.

    ReplyDelete