Wednesday, February 8, 2012

On the brink!!!

Rest In Peace..


As I stand on the brink,
ready to take a plunge to my afterlife,
I give a last thought to the stuffs,
 I am leaving behind.

Have I done a bit,
to help my folks give life a try.
Or for some souls,
to drop a tear of cry.

Now its the time to fly,
to let go of the earth that still try to hold.
To meet the earth beneath,
that will take me on journey to abode.

As I leave the brink,
and began the free fall.
A voice tells me.
you could still have done few things for people who deserved more.

No, now its done.
I cannot change a thing.
I cannot take a step back,
nor can I make another beginning.

Jump Jump Jump!!! A voice inside me yells.
There is no one coming to stop you.
Let go of the land,

As the gravity pulls me down,
I scroll through the history of my wretched soul.
I thank God for being kind to my wants,
and for not giving me what I din't deserve at all.

As I tear through the thin air on my descent down,
I feel light like a feather.
In few seconds I will be free of my miseries

1 comment:

  1. I once read, in Harry Potter, that the wise take death as a friend with whom you depart for the next journey. not an impending disaster, that the fools usually think. But, death, as suicide...running away from miseries, from life, is not the same, i guess. didn't like the meaning/intent of the poem, but liked the poetic verse of it. take care.

    ReplyDelete