Friday, February 10, 2012

Some Macro shot of Show pieces..

Well I just tried few Macro shots at home of the various show pieces that were lying around , so just sharing those... 

Some small pottery jugs..


In case you are wondering what Macro Photography is then just to mention in layman terms , Macro photography is one in which you are quite close to the subject i.e. when the focal distance of the subject is quite less (less than 10mm). By close it does not always physically close, has you do have certain lenses which let you zoom in to an object far of and then magnify them just like macro.

This kind of photography is generally done for insects or tiny objects in order to magnify them. And also for flowers when you like to very closely show their pattern.

Needless to say, as you guys already know , its one of my favorite kind of photography ; mainly because it provides me the most sharpest photos that are possible from my camera and also because of the low depth of field which provides a blurry effect to the objects other then on which I am focusing.


My Sister has got some dolls as present which provide as quiet an interesting subjects for Macro photography










Below is a very cute couple and I have called them Simran and Raj aka Kajol & Sharukh Khan of Dilwale Dulhania Le Jaenge  as the guy depicts SRK playing the Mandolin....



You can see that in the left pic only the couple are in focus , rest all is kind of blurred. 






 


if you thought the above pic looked kind of creepy (at least it seems to me ) . check this macro of an insect..


This guy was quite a patient poser...he gave me ample opportunities to click it but somehow this was the best I could manage :(. If you enlarge then you can even see the hair or spikes on its leg..

As you got to know that I love this mode of photography so be prepared to see a lot more of these kind of photos from me...

10 comments: