Saturday, November 15, 2008

Everything that happens, happens for some good..

I just read this quote from Stephen Bishop, which has come in TOI

"I feel so miserable without you, its almost like having you here"

and it made me laugh , as most of the love quotes make me now a days.

Yesterday was Children's day, apart from wishing my very good friend "Happy Birthday", I din't do anything Children's day specific, not even wished "anyone" "Happy Children's Day".
Anyways, I went to watch Dostana with my office mates. Its a so so movie but it has its funny parts too, just that the gay angle is used tooooo much, they could have done with a little less use of it.
You always relate something from reel life to real life and it generally depend on your mood whether you take out the positive from it or the negative. Things like, Yes, you can fall in love with your friend and you need not be sorry for that. Yes, Love is Blind, but instead of the person who is in love getting blind, its the person you love, who is blind because he/she won't see or realise that you love them. blah blah..... and ultimately Friendship is more fulfilling relation than any other relation you can imagine.

At night I watched "Sleepless @ Seattle". I have heard from a lot of people that its a nice movie so since I had it in my pc, so decided to watch it but I was quite disappointed. Apart from the cute kid "Jonah" nothing else was good, Ok Meg Ryan looked childish too :).
In the last few months, I watched a lot of movies in which the girl despite being engaged to someone whom they say they "love a lot", suddenly goes into an almost magical world of their own when they get in touch with the Hero. Ok agreed in most of the cases the so called fiance is a bad guy who is either too possesive or evil but this guy Walter(Bill Puffman), I felt was too good. I was just wondering what if after marrying Tom Hanks, she again meets someone with whom she will again experience the magic ?...I think to tough for me to digest.Don't know may be because I always imagine myself as the other guy like Walter (not saying loving like me but having a fate like him)...he he he
And like Anne said to Walter "I don't deserve you". Ya, we will take it as a consolation. Just like , the statement "it was not destined". And finallly the golden one that some consoling soul will come and say "Everything that happens , happens for some good"

Ok I need to update this post keeping in mind Sid's comment. So sorry for only referring to the fairer sex. When I said that despite being committed to someone , they go into the magical world of their own on meeting someone new, I was actually referring to both the beautiful ladies and handsome guys :)

Note:
Beautiful girls denote every girl in this world :)
Handsome guy denote every guy in this world :)

9 comments:

  1. hmm..laughing at love quotes is a good habit i must say :P :P...
    agree with u on dostana...waise office people bole to kis kis ke saath gaye the ?? aish ?? sush :) :) :) ??? sahi hai bidu...mujhe bhi bula lete :P...
    and that thing about movies depicting only girls breaking off an engagement and going for another guy...watch "serendipity"..both of the leads leave their respective fiance's to marry each other :P :P
    actually may be the thing they try to potray in pics is that humans are not satisfied creatures :P ...so keep on looking for another THE ONE even after already getting THE ONE for them...which according to me is not done :P...ek baar ho gaya to bas...ab auro ko chance milna chaiye :)...anyways jaisa aapko ab tak pata chal hi gaya hoga that i am very sensitive to this topic :P :P :P by the length of my comment...i guess i should stop here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sorry for mentioning about girls only..actually I meant people in general...and you won't believe that I watched serendipity just after writing this post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey.. nice post..The main point is there is always Someone..... Somewhere..... made for you - S@S didn't make me feel this emotion as much as serendipity did..
    n yes.. u r no less than tom hanks -- n u'll meet ur Anne one day!!

    dostana was one laugh riot!! i saw it on lappy with frnds.. knew that i couldnt laugh that much in public..
    gay angle zyada tha.. bt njoyed d excess too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahahaha.....sirji...u r so goood....so correct...thats y u r the best :) :) :) ....u updated the post...cool ....ab to aap TOM HANKS bhi ban gaye ho :) :)....mubarak ho..lets go Eiffel Tower...may be ur Anne is waitin there for u ..and may be i ll find mine too :P....vaish ko nahi leke jayenge nahi to dono ki Anne's uspe fida ho jayengi :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. See dost, the Anne that I want shouldn't get fida even on Tom Cruise or SRK or Brad Pitt, John Abraham or anyone, so day I will go on the top of Manhattan tower(it was not Eiffel tower..shayad manhattan bhi nahi tha but something in US)to get my Anne, I will take along all these guys too and it will still be my day :) (I know bahut jyada bol diya but jab bol diya to bol diya :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. oo...yes i think its EMPIRE STATE BUILDING....and yes..u r right..sir...i wish u get ur ANNE one day :)....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kya mast topic chal raha hai yahan :P ...
    Sir, yeh Sid to hai hi controversial -apni movie-GK ka max use kar raha hai;)
    Coming to Dostana, I simply loved it and what all I loved in it , lets not get into that :P
    I have watched just half of Sleepless in Seattle -so I missed the tower sequence , but I have watched Serendipity,and even I, who is as filmy as Sid,felt it was way too much.
    Or aapka yeh tower wala confidence pasand aaya mogambo ko :)
    ~Anonymous Deeksha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous Filmy Deeksha: Movies are always way too much .They are and will always be made so because people love to live in fantasies. It makes them happy.

    ReplyDelete