Friday, May 29, 2009

Loved it......

Today when I got down from the bus at my stop , in front of our bus there was a tempo from which a family got down, actually they were four villagers who I think must have been living at the nearby village.They were two older persons and two kids. Kids were about 4-5 years old and the couple seemed to be in early 60's. It seemed that they have taken lift in the tempo.

So after getting down ,as they started to move away, the smaller of the kid ran back to the front of the tempo where the driver was sitting and uttered a very polite "Thank You" (yep in English)

Then as he was walking back to his family,I was facing him and his family was beside me so I couldn't see their face, but it seemed they had a quizical look, so the kid also gave a proud look to his brother and his parents or grand parents as if telling them "What, I just thanked as he gave us a lift" and although I couldn't see their faces but I am damn sure they must be proud of him for showing gratitude and that too in English...... I simply loved that moment and just wished I had a camera to capture that moment....Proud to see the future of our country :)....We so called grown ups need to learn these basics of humanity from these kids for sure.

PS: Not sure how successful I have been in recreating the scene but just feel that no words can describe that moment completely.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes, what you write about is so b'ful that how you write it , whether you are able to recreate the scene or not , does not matter.You have started observing things and picking up things that are b'ful to write about.You are on you way to become a nice writer:)

    ReplyDelete