Friday, May 29, 2009

Jo hume chahiye...

Few days back I was talking to one of my friend who happens to be a hunk like the one on which girls drool...so he was telling me about some indirect proposal that he got , which he simply laughed off.....Ok now this guy din't laugh off at her feelings , it was more of a laugh like "Who me ???..Are you ok?..You have developed a good sense of humor of late "...as he is so critical of himself. And also the girl din't had those kind of "feelings " to be taken seriously. Now how did I get to this is another story but with due respect to that girl who happens to be another friend of mine , I know she wasn't serious at all....and this episode itself wasn't the one which was to be taken seriously, it was more of a leg pulling thing and also there is a chance that the girl was just pulling his leg too

So hearing that these golden words uttered by Akshay Kumar ringed in my head

"Jo hume chahiye usse hum nahi chahiye , or Jisko hum chaiye wo Kisko chaiye..."....lol

Seriously this post was written with good humor without the intention of maligning anyones image....and if it has I am extremely sorry. Now when I read the original post even I feel that it gave wrong interpretation.

The only point in the post that I wanted to make was that these things in life happen for sure where you love someone who doesn't love you and at the same time that someone loves someone else who doesn't love him/her..... and no one will let go of that desire for that someone although things would have been much easier for you if at least you made the one who loves you happy, by returning their love because at the end of the day what everyone wants is someone who loves them and not only the one whom they love. They can always develop love for someone who loves them but getting someone to love you is the tougher task.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Swati..what happened yaar? Why did ya delete your post? I guess it was written with anger but it was quite true and to the point ...and I personally feel that blogs are one place where we use our right of freedom to speak and you write without wondering whether anyone reads it, comment on it or don't like it,until n unless its not hurting anyone,you should keep writing.

    ReplyDelete