Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Alphabetically Me .. :)


Although I have been planning and writing a Rendezvous with myself but nevertheless saw this list on someone's blog and felt it would be real fun to fill one for myself.



A – Available/Single? - Someone asked isn't it the same ? But I guess it depends on the answer that you give. Mine is I am Single :)


B – Best friend? - Me, Myself n I.

C – Cool or Hot? - Cool when its too hot to handle and hot when it requires to chill.


D – Drink of choice? - Water. Nothing else can match it.


E – Essential item you use every day? Toothbrush.


F – Favorite colour? Sometimes I like green, love black and at times blue.


G – Girls or Guys? Hope its a "straight" question. Guys for crying and Girls for laughing.


H – Hometown? Interesting. I have been living in Faridabad since last 15 odd years.


I – Indulgence? Day Dreaming.


J – January or February? December.


K – Kids & their names? 2 , Narendra and Minoti. Dad is 60 now and Mom is 50 plus so they are like kids to me now.


L – Life is incomplete without? Family.


M – Marriage date? 11/12/13 (dd/mm/yy) . He he he...


N – Number of siblings? 2, one little sis and one elder sister (all in my Didibhai)


O – Oranges or Apples? Mangoes


P – Phobias/Fears? Fear of losing my family members.


Q – Quote for today? Love is a choice you make from moment to moment.

R – Reason to smile? Nowadays I smile a lot thinking about the crazy things I did.


S – Season? I love Winter.


T – Truth? Believe in what is said in Bhagwad Gita. "Agar Ek Jhoot se kisi ka Bhala hota hai (aur kisi ka nuksaan na ho), to wo Sau Sach ke Barabar hai"


U – Unknown fact about me?  Over possessive about people and relations.


V – Vegetable you don’t like? Arbi. Can eat humans but Arbi, never.


W – Worst habit? Dwell a lot about so called small things.


X – X-rays you’ve had? None :(


Y – Your favorite food? Fish curry that my Mom cooks.


Z – Zodiac sign? Sagittarius.

5 comments:

  1. V – Vegetable you don’t like? Arbi. Can eat humans but Arbi, never.....

    o by god...hadh hai :P...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! interesting read. quite insightful. :)
    FYI, would love to read some of the 'crazy things' you laugh/smile on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sid - Ya dude thats the truth...so remember if you ever go on a trip don't you dare take Arbi along otherwise you will be in danger :)

    @Swati - Naa...let the bygones be bygones :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha :P....i ll remember ..btw i also hate it but wont eat humans :P..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you won't as you are brahMAN looking for a brahmin :-P

    ReplyDelete