Monday, September 7, 2009

Random Thought XXIX

Well today I was reading an article by M J Akbar that has been published in the Independence Day Special Issue of India Today, which carries articles on India by prominent personalities mainly highlighting where according to them we are lacking, what are the issues we are facing and their probable solutions etc.

I have not read all articles yet but they are really very good read.

So M J Akbar starts with this line "When does tomorrow starts?" and then he answers "if its at midnight then its good because we can prepare for that". I am bit confused about what is the meaning of his answer but nevertheless it makes me see the paradox that this question-answer has.

For me it is "When does tomorrow start?, Isn't it at midnight when most of us are sleeping ? "

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm. quite a nice explanation. I haven't read the article so can't comment if you match what the writer wanted to convey, but just reading the line, yours def makes sense. And, rather a thought provoking one!

    ReplyDelete