Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Just Wish......

Sometimes I feel a strong urge to shout at the top of my voice. Shout so loud that my vocal chords start paining. I know its not possible in the surroundings in which we live. But I doubt whether that will be possible even somewhere deserted.

The second thing I wish I could do was, to run, run without stopping like Tom Hanks in Forest Gump. Although while watching the movie I couldn't understand his purposeless running. But now I seriously want to do that. Run, run and run. Without caring why,where.

3 comments:

  1. I think you can definitely fulfil your second dream. Go and join a Marathon. FYI, Airtel is organising a half-marathon soon. Check out airtel.in
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, my wish is to run non stop for hours, days , weeks ...he he he.... Ya know about the airtel marathon...not interested ..no use :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. first one is possible but second doesnt seem so..

    ReplyDelete