Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Something pointless...

Sometimes I feel like discussing everything that goes on in my mind, even the silly stupid things that I am thinking, with few friends. So many things that I want to open about. But the reason that people I think of sharing with, themselves don't open to me, make me drop the idea and secondly even if I ignore the first reason I somehow feel that my sharing with them makes me vulnerable in front of them and I don't think I can take there sometime unexpected behavior in a positive way.

I started writing this blog initially to keep tab of even the smallest thing that occured which I will share with someone later but now since that is never gonna happen I don't capture everything here anymore. Although I have matured enough to write anything I wish to without thinking about my audience's reaction but at times I do feel that I shouldn't make somethings public.

Initially I used to think that I needed a mute friend who could listen to me like they say "everyone want someone to listen" thats why I started pouring out everything to my blog but then I realised I don't only want someone to listen but I want someone to talk back too so thats why the quote got improvised to "Everyone want someone to talk".

Mahastri (quoting her after a long time and since have lost touch with most of the mahastris so don't quote them often) told me that "If someone is not talking themselves first then you should go ahead and talk, no use sulking instead" and yes she is right but just the fact that it may not go the way you expect may act as a demotivating factor, is something one should get over.
May be as my friend says that its the lack of reciprocation that put us off but ultimately giving then expecting is still the golden rule and until you give you can't expect reciprocation.

PS: As always don't know what I started to write about and what I ended about writing :-)

1 comment:

  1. Depends on how good a frnd that person is with whom u 'ld like to share. Also, some people find it difficult to share.
    At times i also feel like writing a lot of things but just don't for no reason.

    ReplyDelete