Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sweets and Misthi Doi. Day 3

Sorry for not writing yesterday. Was busy reading and solving puzzles and also watching India win. 
Well it wasn't much eventful yesterday. Well we couldn't get tickets for the Alka Yagnik show :-( so had to sit most of the day at home. Although I drove dad around the town in my Jethu's scooty. It was quite fun driving it. 
Went to a sweet shop and had few rasogolas by myself :-). Also had misthi doi. 

In the evening I went and bought Mughlai and egg roll and some sweets. The best part about these places is that you get to walk a lot. I can definitely do with some walking owing to the amount of sweets and oil I am consuming daily. 

So overall a nice relaxing day. Will keep writing till then chao.

2 comments:

  1. Misthi Doi means Meethi Dahi... jab Dahi ko Jamate waqt hi usse mitha kiya jata hai na ki jamane ke baad cheene dal ke...its a kind of Bengali Sweet..Koi na yahan Mother Diary pe bhi milti hai... kabhi khud try kariyo nahi to main khila dunga

    ReplyDelete