Friday, January 1, 2010

A New Year ...

That day of the year when you get to change the digits of the yy field in the date although unlike school or college we no longer have to write the complete date everyday on the top of the class book but still for certain things we do need to put it in the year. So the way this new year day started or went I feel the year will be quite interesting. 

In the morning I was quite irritated but nevertheless was happy to be out of love (most of the time when I say love it means romantic love ) or feelings related to it. Don't know but don't have those feelings for anyone any more. Then took a bath quickly because of two reasons. Didibhai reminded me that its essential to take bath on the first day of the year otherwise you won't take regular baths throughout the year. Although I told her that I don't think I took a bath on the first day last year but still I was more than regular throughout the year. Nevertheless the second reason was that I had to go outside to buy a sketch book for a friend who has of late started sketching and she has already done some wonderful work. I have also decided to start learning the same. Actually one of my other friend once told me that one way to pass time is to make or buy gifts for your friends so thought I can atleast pass time buying things for my friend. Also I had to watch Avtar. 

So I went to watch Avtar. It was an ok movie. With the amount of money used to make it, it could have been much better. But nevertheless must appreciate the effects. They gave the movie a mixture of real and animated appearance. Then bought the sketch book and some drawing pencils. 

Had a long discussion about the investment and loans with Mom n Dad and it seems this year is gonna be an interesting one for our family possessions too. Well overall an interesting day. 

Although the new year has started and I am almost finished with my previous years but still need to share my experience about my trip to Bengal and Bhubaneshwar. Anyways I know I will need to do a lot of sharing this year so wishing a Very Happy N Prosperous new year to my blog. We will rock :-). 

Well will definitely update about the whackiest list that I made for last year and will also come up with the one for this year. So till then enjoy ...

3 comments:

  1. I am following all your posts and they are lovely for three reasons : one - you are constantly writing : thumbs up,second : you are finally talking about yourself :signs of opening up ,third : what you write - the things you do make up for a great life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a ton yaar..Din't know you were following.. Feel motivated with your comments...Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey,
    read ur article.... try www.me-n-myself.com..... put up some articles there tooo........


    cheers,
    A FAN

    ReplyDelete