Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Brahmin ka Ladka or Kayastha ki Ladki.....

I pondered a lot on the title of this series. Initially I thought to name it as Love as misunderstood by me series, a series I was planning from long but the dissimilarities between this and what situation I wanted to write about is quite prominent so dropped the name at the last moment.

Well one of my close friend has fallen in love.

Ok I agree its difficult to define love but nevertheless as misunderstood by me,

Love is a mixture of feelings whose cause you can't find.
Feelings whose intensity you can never imagine.

"I never thought I could talk to someone for so long.
I have never been so intensely assertive about things related to anyone.
No matter whatever is in between I want to get over it and spend time with her."

Felt a kind of happiness hearing these lines.

I could feel it in his eyes, in his body language.

So as the title of this post suggests that its an inter caste relation so if anyone of you have read Two States by Chetan Bhagat then you will understand how interesting it will get.

If you have not read it yet then I will recommend reading it, for me I think its his best book till date.

Anyways hopefully I will keep posting about this love story.


4 comments:

  1. ok,mail me the name of thge brahmin ladka and kayasth ladki...this is too much suspense for me to handle..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so sorry to disappoint you but its against my ethics to disclose his name without his prior permission :( and as he does not follow my blog (rules out the person you are thinking so you can shy a relief) so it will take a while for him to give me that permission.

    But just to kill the suspense a bit for you...I guess you are just acquainted to this guy , you don't know him that well.

    But who knows.... so you will have to wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The same thing is happening to me...
    I am Braham my Love is Kayasth and her family is against us...

    ReplyDelete