Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Another weekend but not an ordinary one...


This weekend was simply one of the best I had since a long time. Its not that something great happened but the small things that I did, gave me an immense sense of satisfaction. 

Ok Saturday I got up around 9, read the newspaper, took my bath as I had go to bank with my friend. Then had my breakfast. Then my friend told me that we will go by 12 so I just sat and played guitar. Then I reached crown plaza where the bank was located. I saw its hoarding on the first floor and went upstairs but there I couldn't spot their office so I asked someone and they told me that its on third floor so I raced to third floor but there I found that its some other division of that bank and they told me its on ground floor. 
So on third floor I spotted a fleet of stairs which I haven't seen any normal public use. I thought its because normal public is not aware of it. So I sprinted down those stairs but so many people always told me that don't think so much , I soon found out why sometimes they are so correct. The moment I reached ground floor and tried to push open the door to my amusement I found it locked. So I had to tire back to top floor again and walk down the normal route :-) to ground floor and went to the bank. There I asked where does Mr. O sits. The guy at the inquiry told me that  he sits on first floor. Huh. So I finally reached first floor and looked carefully among the various shops and finally I spotted their office. 

So I entered inside and went to Mr O, sir I need this document which I had to submit. So he asked me my loan account number and as I din't have that so I gave him my name and he said Aapka to abhi approve nahi hua? I Said oh and asked him to check for my friend. He said Unka ho gaya. Then after waiting for a while he said I will check for you. 
In the meantime my friend has arrived and he also went to third floor straight but because I had done his part so he din't have to run much and I called him to first floor directly. 
The bank guy told me that your office verification is pending and I need to send an email from my office id. I said it will be difficult as my office is closed today and I can't access the office network from home. Then my friend told me that he can access office network from his laptop. So we now ran to his home. So after sending a mail we went back to crown. There he said that yes I got the mail but the person who will approve is not reachable. So I inquired about by what time is his office open and we left. 

On my way I purchased a sketch book. Oh I forgot to mention a dear friend of mine long time back has started sketching and she used to share her creation with me and those used to motivate me too. Ok I know I used to dread making diagrams in school but somewhere I always wanted to someday sketch too and I somehow feel confident that I can be good at that. And ya this is the same friend for whom I purchased the sketch book few weeks back. 

So on reaching home I got my internet connection reinstated and after that I also got a message from bank that my Loan has been approved. So I again raced back to crown plaza to collect that document. My friend had already collected it the last time we went there so I was alone. So while giving me the document he told me Are aapko to itne ka loan mil nahi sakta, you have to give me letter to reduce your amount. I thought are mere dost ko to bina kuch bole de diya. Then he told he has to give that too. Then he gave me the document and while checking I spotted that he has entered the year as 2009 hmmm. So I got that corrected and left but after walking few paces I realised that the same mistake must have been there in my friends letter. So I went back and got a new print out for him. After that I went again to give a letter. 

Then I went to McDonald and bought three burgers to take home. There I met two of my college friends after a long time. Then I went back to home. So as net was working I sat and uploaded the Bengal trip pics on facebook which I am yet to make public as some editing is left. And as the active x control was not working I had to select each pic manually. In total there were close to 200 pics 80 from a previous picnic trip I had with my office friends. So by the time I finished I was too exhausted to edit and add captions to it. And also ManU's match has started so sat and watch them win after a long time. Then I slept little exhausted with the days work. 

Next morning I got up around 10 and as already planned I have to watch 3 Idiots with Mom. So as soon as she got free with her daily chores, we too sat and watched it. Nice movie. I don't know if I had mentioned it earlier or not but I had already watched it with my friends. It was fun to watch with Mom as always. 

So after the movie ended I sat and started my love with sketching (So I am back in love with something). Oh it was fun. Had difficulties in making circles but by the time I stopped which was around 10 in the night I was happy with myself. I am little sceptical about whether I should share it on my blog or not. May be I will wait till I have sketched something substantial.


I had difficulties in making eyes and the first sketch I made was of a Girl, mom told me that it doesn't look like a girl. So I edited few features and by the time I said I am finished drawing it she agreed that ya to certain extent it does look like a girl.Hmmm...

In between I also played guitar and learned to somewhat play " Give me some sunshine." :-) :-).

Then in the night I continued with the book O Jerusalem. I have just read 200 pages out of 700 :-(. 

Anyways overall I fun weekend fulfilling one of my wishes. Now I think next wish to fulfill is theater. :-) :-)

1 comment:

  1. wow...so many things....good hai..
    waise mai bhi soch raha tha sketching ke baare mai :)...i was so poor at sketching but it seems fun...specially filling color part
    :D

    ReplyDelete