Thursday, January 21, 2010

Aaj Mein Khush hun ...

My friend asked me today, are you okay? I wasn't surprised because I knew why this question was coming but still asked him, why what happened? No just the way your blog posts are nowadays, doesn't go with your personality.

The reason I wasn't surprised by his question was because I am myself little astonished with my attitude since last few weeks. I am happy and going by my history since last few years its been a rarity. I have always found or done something which won't be taken as a state of being happy or sane. So its a surprise for those people who have been with me in those years to see me to be like a normal realistic figure.

So what has actually changed? MahaStri once told me that A person is as happy as he wants to be. True. I always new that and I still choosed to be sad at that time and now I choose to be happy. Its not that at that time I dint have reasons to be happy or now I don't have reasons to be upset. In fact I have enough reasons.

One of my friend is worried with his marriage. He has heeded to his parents request to see girls and he is confused with every girl that he is seeing, thinking whether what he is being shown is the true self or not, whether she is right one for him or not? Also he had to do MBA and he is not able to make into any good college yet and on top of that currently he is out of project at his workplace.

Another friend is upset because his friend couldn't clear a placement interview and her family is quite upset with her which in turn makes her upset and hence him. And soon he will be asked to get married and he will have to make his moves quickly. Plus his project his getting delayed.
Then there is another who left his job which he calls slavery to start his own franchise of a coaching institute which is still in its nascent stage and his family is upset with him as currently he is not earning anything. Another had to attend her friends wedding and visit her home but she couldn't attend as she had class to take which apparently got cancelled later and also she is upset that she is still not earning anything and her PhD seems far from over. There are two of my friends who first did engineering but couldn't get a job then they did MBA but still are not able to get any job.

Another is not getting good money in his job and on top of that he doesn't have anything to do as there are no projects. He also met with an accident recently and although he din't get hurt but his bike got damaged. Then there is another who is worried because her brother is not getting a job.

So I am surrounded with all these lovely people who somehow are bit concerned with their present state. And I know apparently I don't have any individual reasons to be upset with my life and these are the major issues which I should be concerned about. And the least I can do for these people is be Happy and in turn give them little happiness.

My friend once told me "khud ki zindagi bhi narak banaoge or humari bhi with your stupid thoughts" din't like this statement but know its the truth. Even If you can't be happy with yourself then also you have no right to effect others life because of that.

And not only that, I am quite genuinely happy with life, as I have already mentioned earlier too I feel quite light in my heart nowadays.

Anyways why should I complain if I am happy :-)

4 comments:

  1. ha ha ..i m there in the list :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good that you have many friends..... don't lose them....Are you a complaint box too????? I can understand ha ha ha... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sid - :)

    @ila - I don't think I am that of a complaint box but I will love to be one :) .... Thanks for the lovely comments

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading this post again living old memories..

    ReplyDelete