Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I cooked tawa roti for the first time :-) :-)



For the first time in my life I cooked roti's or chappatis(Indian breads).

I know for people who have cooked anything before will say that its the easiest thing to do. But for me who has never cooked a meal before it was indeed a big thing.

Actually mom n dad went outside and they were not back by 10pm so although I wasn't hungry and could have waited for mom to come n make chappatis as always but thought why not try myself :)
Ok firstly I couldn't make them round but the thing that it was my first time I guess I can forgive myself :-p

I even over cooked them, again since its my first time so I won't say I burned them :-P.
I have taken pictures of them and will share soon.

My mom on hearing asked me have you made some for us too? But since they were not round and since I wasn't confident about their edibility so I told her I din't but next time I will make for everyone for sure.

Actually I have been telling mom since long that I will cook on weekends but since I am so lazy on weekends that by the time I get up she is already done with everything. Nevertheless its better late than never.

Was so excited that had to share and what better place than my blog :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment