Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Few lines that I like contd...

Few lines that I nowadays love to just sing ....

First one are from an relatively old song... I guess most of the people must have experienced these feelings, so hats off to the lyricist who could put it forward so beautifully. The lines are

"Najane kyun, hota hai ye zindagi ke saath, 
Achanak ye dil, 
kisi ke jaane ke baad, 
kare phir uski yaad, 
choti choti si baat."

Then comes these lines which I feel I should have used someday... Nevertheless from a lovely song

"Aana mere pyar ko na tum jhoota samjho jaana, 
Sanam tujhe paane ka ye tha saara bahana. 
Chalo bhi jo hua jaane do, bahut ho chuka jaane do..."

But as it says chalo bhi jo hua jaane do, bahut ho chuka jaane do...

Next are these lines from the song Dil to bachcha hai ji from Ishqiya... A lovely song sung by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan. Like the lines which say that bewajah har baat pe gaur kare.... So true. Anyways the lines

"Kis ko pata tha pehlu me rakha dil aisa Paaji bhi hoga, 
hum to humesha samjhte the ki hum jaisa hanji hi hoga. 
Hae zor kare, kitna shor kare, 
bewajah har baat par, ewen gaur kare."

Hats off to Gulzar Sahab

Last but by no means least are the lines from my all time favourite song "O Sanam" by Lucky Ali. There was a time when there wasn't a single day when I din't sing this song. Anyways this is the line from this lovely song which I am singing nowadays

"Mar bhi gae toh bhul na jaana"

More lines I like series will come soon ...

No comments:

Post a Comment