Sunday, December 20, 2009

Winter Vacation Day 2

Ok so I have reached my native place. The train was 1 and half hour late. Nevertheless it feels good to be here. The weather is quite pleasant. Although the morning and night are little chilly but otherwise its very moderate. Had Rasogola and chop and they were so Yummy. 

Went to my other Jethu's house.Although I met a lot of people but the one worth mentioning is my niece. She is so sweet and I guess the first kid whom you don't have to urge to sing a song or dance. You will just have to mention and she won't stop after that. 

Everything is good. Miss didibhai. Although its winter time so we don't have one of the common prob in bengal i.e. Humidity but the other problem of mosquitoes is still there. Have already been beaten 4-5 times. Will explore the place tomorrow. 

Tomorrow Alka Yagnik is coming to perform here. Although I have asked my cousin bro to arrange for the tickets but he was telling that we won't get good seats now. Lets see what happens. Watching Dadagiri's grand final( Sourav Ganguly's bengali quiz show) and the special guest is Sharukh Khan so another reason to miss Didibhai. Anyways. 

Enjoy everyone and will continue posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment