Monday, February 15, 2010

Love as misunderstood by me ...

It was Valentines Day yesterday, although I started writing something sad, filled with anger but as I went to see my Didibhai this weekend and on 13th we were discussing something, the after thought of that discussion made me think of the feelings that I have captured in the below poem. 

Thought of writing in English first but somehow completed the hindi version first. Have tried to capture poetically my feelings and hope it has come good.

Jab bhi baat hoti hai Mohabbat ke fasano ki, 
Khud bakhud aa jati ho tum Jehn me mere khyalo ki.

Geet jaise hi koi bajta hai mere kano me, 
Tumhari tasveer hu bahu ban jati hai un tarano me.

Dekh kar kisi bhi komal shishu ki chehre ki khushi,
Yaad aa jati hai tumhari wo khilkhilati madhur hansi.

Jab bhi ghatti hai koi, achi buri ghatna, 
Vyakul hokar mann ka wo tere liye sab ratna.

Kha ke kuch bhi swadist, 
Chak kar lajeej khaana,
Dil me jagti hai hasrat,
ki tumko bhi hai chakkhana.

Phulon ki mehkti khushboo, 
Panchiyon ka chehchana,
Aisi jaagahon pe aksar 
Dhundha hai tera theekana.

Issi tarah to humne tujhse Mohabbat ki hai,
Na tujhse kuch kaha hai, 
Or na hi mere dosto ne kuch sunni hai.

8 comments:

  1. "Vyakul hokar mann ka wo tere liye sab ratna."---sab ratna maane ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I meant that whenever anything happens I am just restless to share the same with "You" and in order that I don't forget the details I keep cramming(ratna) the same...I think it should rattna not ratna :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh...ratana bhi ho sakta tha..but ya..ratna i didnt get :)...btw nice poem :)...i donno how u manage to write in hindi..my hindi sucks pretty bad :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Koi na ...You are better than me at English..so its more than evens out :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello,
    the poem.. its really awsm...hats off to the writer..
    :)
    seriously awsm...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Suryabala, Thanks for appreciating my work..

    ReplyDelete