Tuesday, April 20, 2010

:(

Its been so long since I wrote anything. And I have so many things to write about starting from the Hockey World Cup match I twice went to see, then there is the IPL match I saw at Ferozshah Kotla, New Delhi, where I watched God play cricket from so close. Then there is the trip to Orchcha, Khajaraho and Bandhavgarh. Then the regular updates on the book I am reading. Also my observation on certain incidents that happened around me. Many naughty and serious things. Etc etc ... 

Although more than lack of motivation it was due to lack of interest and at times means because of which I have not written anything. Although I was busy with office work but I believe you are never busy for the things you want to do ...

Anyways in mood today to write about certain things .... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment