Thursday, May 5, 2011

Tequila shot....


We threw a Bachelorette Party to one of my closest friend who is getting married this Friday.
So apart from the many things that we did (sshhhhhhhhhh...), we broke his drinking virginity :)

For the starters we got him Vodka , of which he very reluctantly took few gulps. And since we planned to make him drink one more kind of alcohol notably tequila shot, we bargained with him that we will finish his remaining vodka and in turn he will take a tequila shot.

So after many convincing sounding theories he agreed and we ordered one tequila shot for everyone. Now this was first time when I was having tequila so I had some "expectations" about it being too hard.  And honestly the moment I took it I got to know that the expressions they show on movies or tv when the actors take a tequila shot is all fake. It was not at all hard and we even din't feel like licking a lemon. I  agree that it may take more than one shot to experience the true sense but still I was expecting even the first shot to be little strong.


But overall a nice rocking party ...

2 comments:

  1. I like the usage of "Drinking Virginity".. And jhutte "we" did not bargain, "I" bargained... facts thik se state kero...and tum mere saath chalo tumhe high wali feeling bhi kara dete hain ...

    ReplyDelete