Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My stare-mate :)

Just few days back I was telling myself that age is just a number and nothing changes as such but then I was made to realize this thought.

 
When we were in early-adult stage , every girl we used to like either had a boy friend or was in love with someone else who din't share the same feeling as hers, in other words not interested in us even if they are single :-P. But still we were asked to have hope that you still have chance. In fact Innocent Devil once very rightly quoted for the category 1 girls that "Don't be disheartened if she has a boy friend, rather it means that she agrees to the prospect of having a boy friend". But somehow with age those girls either got married or had new boy friends.

Now when we are in our middle adult age , which for the bigger mortals can be called the peak of adult age, the girls we like are either married or are engaged to be married.

So this post is about one such girl. Although I am not sure if she belongs to either of the two categories I mentioned for this age as I am yet to see any visible stuffs that confirms that she is either married or engaged but the confidence that I have on my luck she is definitely bound to be a member of either of these categories.

Coming to the topic in hand . We two share an unique relation of being each other's stare-mate For the 10 seconds my bus stops at her stop(she works in some other company) from where my colleague boards our bus , we stare at each other. And now this has been so regular that sometimes I feel like passing a smile. Even when our bus doesn't stop if there is no one to board from that stop, we do stare at each other. Although stare sounds rude but its not something coordial or because we like each other, its just an habit we have developed naturally. I agree initially it may be just me or she caught me staring but now its routine. She stares even when she is wearing sun-glasses which I can catch from the thin glass of the sun glasses.

I am not jumping any gun and saying that I like her very much, I mean she is kind of sweet but nothing more than that...Just something fun and may be a topic to share n write about....... :)

4 comments:

  1. haha...good one :)..especially staring from behind the goggle part.....pass the smile..ask her out for coffee...ek din bus se utar jao and talk ;)

    ek doubt hai "an unique" or "a unique" ? a unique sounds right but an unique seems right...

    anyways stupid question...good post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure bro :)

    I checked with an intelligent person and he too says that it should be "a unique " :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was just clicking on the tab for next blog and reached you.
    Nice small article about those unique incidences that are common to all. If you like the girl then make the move....waiting wouldn't get you anywhere. Experience talking here.

    And yes, it's a unique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kabhi bataya nahi ye sab to !! Hmm interesting..

    ReplyDelete