Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Yaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkk.....

Just because I have feelings for someone and that other person doesn't , why can't I tell her that she just looked absolutely amazing? That she is so beautiful and lovable and I just can't stop admiring her when she wears her white shirt?

After a hell long time I feel like texting her that she looks so beautiful, so pretty but just don't want to restart all this again.. I don't know if I have matured enough and will be able to take the consequences in a friendly way...

Man it just feels like yaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkk......... :( :( :(

James Blunt blurting in my head... "You are beautiful its true.... but its time to face the truth, I can never be with You"

3 comments:

  1. ye white shirt cheez hi aisi hai :)


    i can totally understand

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe not being able to be with this girl will open a path to being with a different one, someone just for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I hear ya. You should just tell her, and be relaxed about it. Dont force her to like you back, just get it out of you, and you'll feel so much better. Every girl wants to loved. and to be told that she is special.
    So go on, tell her! :)

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete