Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Dhinka Chikha...

Watched Ready this weekend with my family. It was really a Dhinka Chikha movie...

As I am an ardent fan of Salman Khan, I was really looking forward to watch it. Although in the promos Asin looked quite dull but in the movie she looked ok. In fact there is something about this girl, she doesn't fail to attract your attention just like she did earlier in Ghajini. Salman as always had the attitude but there are two things that I don't like about him.

First the silly things he do in his movie at times which downplays him as an actor and second the vulgar dialogues at times. Some people might say what else is there in his movies. But like Mom said "The way he says few things , suits only and only him".

An interesting happened at the theatre, there was a family sitting in the row behind us. The guy was younger than me . During the intermission he commented to his father that what a bogus movie but is father replied "Are mujhe to kafi achi lagi (I really liked it)"...... Surprisingly I expected it other way around but I don't know may be our elder generation tend to like more such kind of movies. As was apparent when we came out after watching Dabangg. In our family my mom was the one who liked it most that time.

But I do agree with that uncle, this movie was better than Dabangg and did have some scenes which were funny to say the least :)

No comments:

Post a Comment