Tuesday, January 27, 2009

:-(

There are so many things going on in my mind which I want to write but as Dilbert said "I love to be a writer, but I cannot withstand putting that on paper", I am also finding it real difficult to sit and write all those stuffs.
Stuffs about my trip to Kolkatta to attend my Cousin's marriage, stuffs about my relatives , some of whom I met after almost 8 years, stuffs about my train journey, how it brought back all those lovely memories of my childhood. Then I have to write about Republic Day, how we used to celebrate it in school and how we do it nowadays. Then there is the weekend with my friends,watching Raaz with my friends, the incidence with Innocent Devil and the long talk with Motabhai. And then today I got promoted , the first promotion of my life....Man so many things but no strong desire.

5 comments:

  1. i know dude...happens..i can empathize ...same here.... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. or promotion ki party kaun dega .....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaar, I am sometimes happy that GPRS is not activated on my cell..I write whatever comes to my mind ...sometimes quite personal..sometimes when in my worst of moods ..so I write or think about stuffs and by the time I am in position to write or publish them I just don't feel like doing...so they get lost either in the drafts or in my mind.

    ReplyDelete