Friday, January 2, 2009

My Whackiest Wish List....

Its a new year again and I guess most of the people are ready with their New Year Resolutions..but like many I am also a strong believer of "Resolutions are meant for to be broken" ...so I generally don't make any...But this year I decided to make a wishlist which may seem to be little weird for many but who cares.....

So here I go..

1. I wish to have an accident - no not a life ending or bone breaking one or live long disability types... just a small one... with few bruises and cut that should pain for a while...which won't require me to take leave etc...and definitely it should involve only me, no one else...may be just driving my scooter on an empty road and I lose balance and fell...got few cuts here and there and then I am up and again driving my way back to home...thats it ...small and simple but definitely unpredictable...Just to experience the physical pain, it had been long since i experienced it

2. To smoke once - This one will require a very strong determination..For this I have a constant debate going on my head..Its bad and no good...but it gives an attitude..it makes you bad....Just to experience the bad thing

3.To walk alone on a deserted road at 2.00 am in night - I don't know why it is crazy especially when this wish involves for certain that there should not be any anti social element around or anything bad invloved in it..it should be all me and just me ..may be for around 1-2 kms...May be it will be crazy if I get up one night and open the door and just walk out on the road around my society all alone.

Right now only these three qualifies to the whackiest list..rest all are just usual goody - goody types.

Ok a fourth wish . It may not be that crazy or something that is not quite common but still I want to do it since long
4. To go and watch a movie alone (I mean not alone in the theater) but without someone whom I know. Had planned it last year but somehow couldn't go.

11 comments:

  1. Nice wish list

    Few things every teenager in mind. But suggetion for smoke if u smoke dnt smoke more than once .

    Well i guess there is no need to try even, bad things r not worth to try

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arre , kya mast wish list hai ...yeh sab to aap khud se hi poori kar loge :P ...
    1)Just fall down from the scooter on an empty road -and you can actually choose,how to fall so that you get the "Desired" set of bruises :P
    2)Smoking -Thanks to ubiquitious paanwala -you can do it anytime - isi bahane aapki apni TL/PL se bhi rapport ban jaayegi.
    3)If you are scared of anti social elements , you can actually go to terrace at 2 :00 in morning.This way you can also keep a check that your Lane's chowkidaar is doing proper rounds or not ;) (This one is tried and tested )

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1) This has to be unplanned and unpredictable..then only it will be fun..otherwise there are always many ways to self inflict wounds.:)

    If by the end of year it doesn't happen then lets say I will sit behnd you while you are driving and you can throw me off somewhere :) what say ?? :)

    2) Yes but the fight here is between the good and the bad :)..and how strong the determination is...and I feel it is the easiest of the wish so have to make it tough :)

    3) Hmmm I thought over it but I feel it has to be someplace unknown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1) I'd love to :P ...but I'll have to find a way so that I dont get bruised,its not on my wish list you see.
    2)Then make it smoking Charas,ganja,hashish:P
    3)Terrace of a neighbour ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. Kool....i can help u planning the fall....take a bike....go on the street with small gravels spread out....start up....vrooom....catch speed around 50-60 kph....suddenly try to turn to any side and apply front brakes very hard....front disc brake would help the cause a lot...the bike would skid....and u would be most definitely lying on the ground with a few kool scratches :).....
    PS: Dont ask my HUNK for this :)

    2. Smoking: Hmmmm...this is a good topic to debate on..whether to smoke or not?
    There is just one thing..its easy to start smoking..u can start it anytime but its hard not to smoke...and only MEN of SUBSTANCE have the courage to do things HARD way....and dude...smoking ain't cool...SUCCESS is cool....Shahrukh smokes, he looks cool....sanjay dutt smokes, he looks cool....but if a rickshaw-puller smokes he doesn't look cool....for eg:being Vegetarian is suddenly the IN thing everywhere...Amitabh Bacchan declares he will be a vegetarian...hell no. of people in the industry follow :P :P....
    so DONT SMOKE: my opinion :)

    3. hehe....do it and tell me the experience :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. Ok Deeksha and Siddhartha..Thanks for your overwhelming suggestion and help for getting me hurt :)..Ok the crux of this wish is that it has to be natural and not something planned , doctored or self inflicted. So thanks for your help but no thanks :)
    Don't worry it will be definitely fulfilled naturally :)

    2. Siddhartha -Smoking any day is the BADDEST thing one can do to himself. Its a sin. So no matter who says what(including me) its never cool.
    Deeksha- thanks for the options but again no thanks :)

    3. Deeksha - Neighbour's place is again someplace you know or have been around...so no no.
    Siddhartha - Yes if I fulfill this wish then it will definitely make to this blog. so you will automatically know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1)So now you have got a minor bruise, as it is in my knowledge,Content yourself with it.Bruises don't look cool,unless one has Khan as Sirname ofcourse.
    2)Really??-I'd have gone out of my way to arrane it for you if you wanted,trust me..;)
    3)I didn't know you were hopping your neighbours terrace..Cool ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1) :( It was not even a bruise, na khoon aaya na dard hua :( ..so its still on
    2) Now its my turn to say "I din't know you were so resourceful :)" .Well now I understand the reason for your intoxicating nature :P
    3)Well if someday you come to my place you will see that I stay in a society on fourth floor and we have 10 floors in our building .The top is the terrace , which is usually deserted except during day time when monkeys reside there. So I can walk there at night but it will again be not that thrilling.
    And going to my neighbor's building will mean crashing over to the next society which might lead to a sound beating from that society's guard.

    BTW I have added a new wish :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This new wish or urs, will come under "10 things I always dread" :(.

    ReplyDelete
  10. And this wish is the one which I whole heartedly want to complete this year :)

    ReplyDelete