Monday, January 12, 2009

Something chessy - II

Well one more entry to the something cheesy series.

This one is from Karan Johar's first movie "Kuch Kuch Hota Hai", which although a nice movie , I don't like watching much because of the fact that Sharukh gets both the girls(Ya he can have anything and everything) and poor Salman gets nothing despite putting one of his best performance.

Anyways the scene goes like this -> Its the day on which Kajol is getting married and Sharukh comes there with his family. He goes upstairs to meet her and the dialouges goes like this

Sharukh -> "Congratulations"
Kajol (sadly)-> "Thanks."
Sharukh -> "Kya hua tum khush nahi ho? "
Kajol - > "Tum khush ho ?"
Sharukh -> "Haan..."
Kajol -> "Phir main khush kaise ho sakte hun ?...."

I never understood the meaning of the last line as I always thought that in love you are always happy to see the other person happy (Ya I still do :)) and here she is saying this line "Tum khush ho to main khush kaise ho sakte hun ?"

Ok , I agree the other way is always true "Tum udas ho to main khush kaise ho sakti/sakta hun" (Ya I still do :))

But this line of hers never went inside my sane mind :)

But ever since I became total insane, my psycho mind started understanding the depth of this line (Ya theres is a depth to this line :))..My psycho mind(the extreme level of day dreaming) says it is said because you know the thing for which the other person is happy is something for which you are not happy or you feel ki even after knowing/feeling (Ya I still feel that the other person do know/feel :)) that you are not happy if the other person keep being happy then you feel that your being sad is of no matter of concern to that person and you say to him/her that "Tum khush ho to main khush kaise ho sakta/sakti hun" .........I know it sounds too complicated and may be I have failed to put it in correct set of words but nevertheless its all crap....

I feel the other person is not bound to care for your happiness and you have to be happy irrespective of how that person feels and you have every right to be sad but not only because you want the other person to notice and feel sad, in fact you should be happy that they are happy (Ya I always felt and do feel so :) irrespective of my actions)

5 comments:

  1. hahahahahaha................i know this is a serious post....but seriously while i was reading the penultimate paragraph i lost track of the words and started laughing....ki ye kya likha hai....mai to gum ho gaya...happy or sad mai gum ho gaya :) :).....but then i again read it ....this time more focussed and believe me brother....u r absolutely right :) :)....


    "...you know the thing for which the other person is happy is something for which you are not happy or you feel ki even after knowing/feeling (Ya I still feel that the other person do know/feel :)) that you are not happy if the other person keep being happy then you feel that your being sad is of no matter of concern to that person...."

    The above things are true but i guess it is a serious byproduct of two persons not lying on the same wavelength for some relation ;) ;)...heheh...i seriously feel mera comment shayd hi samjhega koi :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it meant the same as it has been said in the dialogue, its more like " how can I be happy in the knowledge of fact that my going away doesnot affect you"...nothing bad in it,I guess.Pain is such a unique thing ..you need to undergo a lot to experience its beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Deeksha you have put it in the correct words ..actually I meant the same but I could not put it as aptly as you have done ..thanks once again :)

    This is what I thought it meant "How can I be happy in the knowledge of the fact that my being sad/or not happy with the way things are going does not affect you"

    And Siddhartha I understood your comment and you are correct too..Its only the matter of two people at the same wavelength otherwise one of them have to suffer

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete