Monday, February 2, 2009

Horcrux...

A lousy english poem from me ...my first published attempt in english

A Part of me always cry, a part of me always pray to sky.
A Part of me wants to try; a part of me wants to die.

A Part of me wants to yell, a part of me wants to tell.
A Part of me wants to talk, a part of me wants to be quiet.

A Part of me thanks God for what happened; a part of me asks God what happened.

A Part of me looks for you, a part of me runs from you.

A Part of me is hazy, a part of me is crazy.

A Part of me hates, a part of me loves,
A Part of me stops from doing; a part of me goes ahead and does.

A Part of me wants to know, a part of me can’t let it go.
A Part of me abuse, a part of me confuse.

A Part of me is happy, a part of me is sad,
A Part of me is good; a part of me is bad.

A Part of me does what is right; a part of me does what is wrong,
A Part of me makes me weak; a part of me makes me strong.

A Part of me gets what it needs, a part of me just pleads.

A Part of me criticize, a part of me apologize,
A Part of me is there in full, a part of me is just available in slice.

A Part of me is what all I have, a part of me is on what I thrive.

10 comments:

  1. Such simple words and expression make it all the more beautiful...after all dard mai bhi kuch baat hai :)

    Dev D dekhte hai is weekend :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment.... Yep I am in for the movie..Since yesterday I am reading the name as Dev & D :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. B'ful poem ...loved the way you capture the thoughts running in two opposite directions.A freind of mine told me once,the most b'ful poems,you'll find will be written in simplest of the ways,simple words,simple thoughts,felt and expressed.I am sure, you should try more at poems :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And please ,remove this captcha ..word verification,half of the times,i am not even able to understand,what word they have written :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Day Dreamer : Ha ha ha .....dude u r seriously becoming a day dreamer :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sehar,
    Getting such a comment from you,makes writing it worthwhile. Thanks :)

    Well I was wondering when somebody will ask about Horcrux:) the term Horcurx comes from Harry Potter stories, where Lord Voldermort makes parts of himself, each of which coexist and contain his soul and in order to kill him you will have to kill all of them. Creating them is very bad thing and destroying each of them makes him weak...so as this poem talks about my parts ..so I picked this name :) (I know you must be saying "kitna sochta hun :)")

    As requested have removed the captcha :)

    Siddhartha, I was always a serious day dreamer, its just that you have realized it now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i read this after reading ur second one...candidly writing that this doesnt seem to be your debutant attempt...or i can say that u have hit a hundred in ur debut itself :)
    it seems...."kafi net practice kari h ladke"

    ReplyDelete