Thursday, February 5, 2009

Psycho...

I am on a roll...another one of my attempt.....


You never said You love me , You never said you will try,
It was only me who said it and who had that stupid desire.

You never said we will be always together, you never said we will be near.
It was me who thought it was meant to be , who thought we could be each other’s dear.

You seldom had my thought, you seldom had my need.
It was me who kept thinking about U and grew around you like a weed.

You always smile at me and start a talk,
I either change my glance or continue with my walk.

You never get angry, you never mind to care,
I always show U my frustrations n my expressions of despair.

I cannot be important, I cannot be “more than someone”,
Still I am not contented with being one of your known one.

Every time we talk, you make my feelings strong,
Everything I did before, seems to be a terrible mistake or something gravely wrong.

Every time I call it quit and say I am not going to continue,
You just do something lovely and take me out of the blue.

All my hopes and assumptions have been put to rest,
I never cared about passing but I have failed the test.

I just hope it gets over and all comes to an end,
The least I can do is , be a Friend.

8 comments:

  1. what r u upto man ?? this is great stuff....keep rolling and start putting up the
    Disclaimer: All rights reserved.

    :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like this post being titled "Psycho..",it's in these confusions,loss,pain,that we discover new dimensions of life...you'll never turn inward and try to find your own strengths to sustain yourself,but in the time of greatest pains.Pain of not having some one is as strong as ecstasy of having that some one.This pain humbles you.And its in the expression of this state of mind,that makes one write great pieces (the other thing that can make one write is love,if one is lucky enough , if we talk in this context only)
    And to be a friend , is not the "least" you can do ....friendship is the only thing that keeps you going apart from your family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Siddhartha for your appreciation.

    Sehar, This name is not something I have given...there is a rationale behind this which is beyond the scope of this discussion.
    Also this comment of yours "And its in the expression of this state of mind,that makes one write great pieces (the other thing that can make one write is love,if one is lucky enough , if we talk in this context only)" makes me wonder how this state of mind and being in love different ? (sorry for my ignorance.to be honest even I don't think its love)

    Thanks for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sehar: "Pain of not having some one is as strong as ecstasy of having that some one." -----i dont think they can be compared. Pain of not having someone hurts u badly, while the ecstasy of having someone fills u with love, with joy. I dont think anyone could ever pine for pain, it is just a byproduct of two people not lying on the same frequency. Just an opinion, no offense :)

    @Day Dreamer: Yeah this state of mind and being in love are not different :P Take my word on this :) And yes my dear ignorant friend this is love ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. uh oh ...galat matlab nikal gaya....let me rephrase ...the two states i was talking of are - requitted love and unrequitted love ..sorry thoda zyada hi "context" mein chali gayi thi :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Sid - I never contradicted what all you are saying here.I just meant to say , both are strong enough.

    ReplyDelete
  7. abe jana tu to angrezi me shayari karne lag gya re....aur wo bhi fundoo wali

    ReplyDelete