Friday, June 26, 2009

Dance...... MJ

Shit Man...I so wanted to refrain from mentioning about me deciding to join a Dance class(simply don't know why I am joining it) from this weekend till I actually start going there but with this breaking news I can't wait....

"Just when I decide to join Dance Class, Michael Jackson dies..."

Now on a funny note, it means MJ made way for me as at this age he can't bear competition :-P but on a very serious note , I think its sad...I was looking forward to his comeback concerts.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I never knew you enjoyed dancing that much that you would go ahead and join Dance classes! Would we get a parallel blog of your progress in Dance classes, as we've from Sid?
    Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I don't, the only dancing I enjoy is the one I do in front of my mirror.... As I mentioned in the post I don't know why I joined it, just one of my bus mate asked me and I said Yes...... Well I will keep posting about it in this same blog :)

    ReplyDelete